- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE, New Delhi.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India Approved by Telagana State Council of Higher Education HYD *
- Affiliated to JNTUH Hyderabad Telangana
A pass at the Intermediate Examination of Telangana State Intermediate Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology or equivalent.
M. Pharmacy is a Two year Programme The Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (M Pharm) is the standard master’s degree program in Pharmacy. It is the oldest honourable Diploma (Degree) authorized from the European Faculties of Pharmacy as it takes four years to complete. It is based on a credit system higher than the normal Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (BPharm) and the American Pharmaceutical Diploma, Doctor of Pharmacy,(PharmD)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Managements and regulatory Affairs)